Wednesday, February 17, 2010

14/2 to 17/2

Finally, I'm free and have the blogging mood.

14/2,
as you all know, there were two big festivals occurs in this year.
It was CNY and Valentine's Day.
Both falls on the same date this year, making it 双喜临门 。
Actually, going back hometown, is not a thing worth to be excited about it.
I'm a.k.a golden mouth (hard to speak with) over there.
But, I'm still the one they sayang most la. Haha.
So 3 days past and stayed at cousin's house for the 3 days. ROT! now, I become Pudge.

This post will be mainly about Valentine's present and my way to repay her~

This is my Valentine's present from her~
A glow-in-dark puzzle from World of Jigsaw Puzzle. (♥Xian~~~)





The puzzle contains 300 pieces. It sounds hard, but, it's too easy for me. (Perasan o.O)

15mins - Main Frame out ( No picture)

45 mins - See it yourself.

60mins / 1 hour - Ta-daa~~~!!


Actually I aimed for 2000 or 5000 pieces, but it's too exp~~~~
So, 300 pieces, sap sap shui oni~~~ Lalalaa~

However, did you all notice that there are still some unfitted leftover pieces?
Because, it's for the owner's gf to finish it~
When she fit it into place, their hands will be held like in the puzzle, forever~
This is a surprise that I can give her~
Hopefully it works tomorrow~

0 comments: