Friday, May 14, 2010

A Nightmare on Elm Street(2010)

I watched this movie today. Em, is I'm forced to watch this movie today. It's creepy at first, and horror in the middle, and boredom in the end. Its atmosphere looks like the atmosphere in the most popular horror game, F.E.A.R.

To be honest, it's a waste of time, and a waste of money.

Freddy is a hamsap lou. A cruel, ulgy, burn-to-death hamsap lou. Children molester and abuser.


I do not know how to review this movie. I have a bad command of language. It had been a while I never catch up with my blog writing, and my English eventually sucks.


Plot: A re-imagining of the horror icon Freddy Krueger, a serial-killer who wields a glove with four blades embedded in the fingers and kills people in their dreams, resulting in their real death in reality. -IMDb.

Never Sleep Again.

0 comments: