Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Legend Of Fist (2010)



This movie was filmed in chinese, but dubbed into cantonese. This actually disappointed me, and frustrated me. The voice and the mouth was not in the same pace. 90% of them who speaks chinese when filming, were dubbed, except for Donnie Yen.

This movie was a martial art film, starred by Donnie Yen. Action scene was boring, talking part was boring, so overall movie is boring for me. The movie is about how a legend, who is patriotic, and wanna unite and defend China. I can't really feel it. If compared to Ip Man, I would said that Ip Man was far more interesting, far more heart-touching and far more successful than this movie. The director was like rushing to hell. Every scene was too rush for me. I can't really get what they wanna show us. Some scene was cut also. Ah, not to mention the sound quality, maybe it's the cinema problem, or not, it was like pirated DVD's sound quality. OMG.

Oh ya, Donnie Yen try to mimic Bruce Lee's yelling, but it turns out like a kitty meowing to me. lol. No offence.

Undeniable, Donnie Yen has a perfect body, big triceps, big biceps, 8 packs, big chest. These are the results of him working hard. Kinda admire though. Haha.

I would not recommend you guys to watch it, in cinema. It's a waste of time, and money for me.

Rating : 3/10

1 comments:

chiawen said...

i like donnie yen's body!!
sexy man!!