Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 (2010)



Sorry to abandon you, my dear blog. I'm back with a hot movie review.

Harry Potter, has been released to public since years ago. People claimed that Harry Potter is addicting, but lucky for me to avoid the addiction. I seldom read books. I remember I saw some of the HP series of movie years ago. Daniel Radcliffe(Harry Potter) was young that time, and might be same age as us now. He was short, and wore a cloak, with a lighting scar on his forehead. But now, he has fully grown up, and has a firm body. Not to mention Emma Watson (Hermoine), who turns pretty and sexy. Rupert Grint (Ron) now possess blonde hair, with a attracting smile on his face.

The movie was quite interesting. As I heard, HP 6 was awfully boring, but HP 7 was no where to be found boring. Every scenes of it contains climax. It satisfied me. However, every movies that based on novel surely will lose to its novel, that's for sure. More contents and more imagination spaces while reading the novel. I never thought that Voldemort is an ugly faceless beast. I thought he possesses the same face as Dumbledore, with white long beards, and a magic cone hat.

Deathly Hallows are the three most powerful objects in the magic world. The Elder Wand, The Resurrect Stone and the Invisibility Cloak. These 3 objects formed the logo of Deathly Hallows. I will not include spoiler as it will spoil the fun, so, people who is curious, watch for yourself. XD

I wonder why Harry choose another girl (Ginny, Jinny or what-so-ever) as his spouse, instead of Hermoine. Hmmm....

Rating : 8/10 (Ngam my taste, story went well, graphics well done, GF besides me)

0 comments: