Tuesday, November 18, 2008

18 November

It has been a long time i didn't update my blog. I can't let my emo bloggy down like that. ><

Once again, I'm back with an emo mood. Guess what make me emo today? Guess correct will get a free kiss from me! Lol.

I wonder, why am I so obsessed with long hair? I had emo-ed for almost 5 hours, from 2pm till now, which is 7pm. Guess someone knows what am I emo-ing. Viewing my blog is like, watching dramas or series. Sometimes interesting, sometimes just bores you.

Let me begin my story. Everyone knows I love long hair, I think. Long hair, is something that is pretty only for girls. If for boys, I think you can imagine it.

The story ends. Guess what do I mention in this post. Then you can connect your guess to my emos. Well, it's so obvious. So, guess correct got reward.

5 more subjects to go. SPM takers, Gambateh~

Sob... T.T
Still Lov[依然爱着你]ing You

0 comments: