Thursday, November 27, 2008

27 Nov 12.40am

It's 12.40am now, and I'm still awake. Lol. Is EST important for me? Nah. Lol.

I'm not feeling sleepy maybe because of something is blocking the nerve that trasmits sleepy impulses. I got a new principle of love. Lol. Sounds weird, but it's true. When did I get this principle? Who knows.

Just wanna whine here instead of using the usual way. I found that I'm a sensitive guy. I'm easy to get jealous, I'm easy to be mad, I'm not understanding, I'm like a 17 years old guy with a kids' brain. I'm agreed with the statements stated in the Chinese Paper about love. I'm blur. I lost my direction again. Does love really exist in me? What is the meaning of love? Is it a suffer, or an enjoy? Till now, I still can't answer these questions. Am I truely in love with her? Nono, it should be is that love between us, or others? In other words, is this call love? I love you, these three words, si easy to say, but is it easy to do? Do we know the true meaning of I love you? Does eternal love exist? Does selfish love exist? Can I possess anyone of them? Can I possess both of them? Can I possess her? Can I own her? Can I live without her? Can I live without love? Does the happy ending of those fairy tales exist? I wonder a lot of things during the Chinese paper. These questions popped out automatically. Totally out of my control.

Feeling better after whining and blogging. Now, I should be sleeping on the bed. So, Nights all.

After today, we all gonna leave. Take good care of yourselves. Hope we meet again.



Still Lov[依然爱着你]ing You

0 comments: