Thursday, December 25, 2008

24 Dec (CHrisTmaS EvE) Updated

I just back to kl at 2. My phone rang. A call from Kah Ming asking me to go out with them. They refers to Kah Ming, Kock Hwua and Kok Eng. They said they wanna go sing k, watch movie, go for countdown. I was like o.O, @.@. The day before today I was still at Cameron having NES Syndrome, which is Not Enough Sleep, should I go or should I just rest at home? Finally I decided to join them.

I just slept for 5 hours at the previous night. I don't know why I am so energetic and I still managed to go out like that. Am I Ironman? The answer is no. I'm sick now. Nasal fluid flowing out like tap water. Help me!

Back to the topic. I had my dinner at 6 and made for the lrt station at 6.30pm. The transit was not crowded. Had a smooth journey to Time Square.

After departing, I saw alot of seafood along the street. This society was changing. I hardly can accept these changes. Why must they make up and dress up exaggerately? I just don't understand. First time stepped into the night life of KL. It was unbearable, it was scary, it was unfamiliar to me. It's time for me to accept this kind of society.






Kok Hwua brought me to a restaurant called U-Village. The reason that he wanted to bring us there is because we can get free refill for certain drinks. The food is ok for me, but the service is not ok for me. For example, when you ask for refill, the waiter or waitress will ask you to wait. This circumstance happened a few times continuously until we get our refill.

After that, we went for window-shopping. I bought a belt, which its price is reasonable for me. We planned to countdown but we cancelled our thoughts. I hate this kind of event. Insecure, crowded, hot, noisy, these are the reasons why I hate it. So we went home around 10.30pm.

After departed, we walked and ran home. Lol. It was so dangerous but yet exciting. Strong awareness is a must if you all wanna try this kind of insane stuffs. ><><) Guess I should consume my medicine now and take a good sleep and wait for tomorrow genting trip. Gdnites.

Still Lov[依然爱着你]ing You

0 comments: