Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Complicated.

My old pal, complicated feelings are visiting me now, making me kinda greyish, down, and emo. Don't worry, it's not about love love thing, so you all won't get bored. ><

Me and my PiguPo are having a sweet life. No BIGgo PROBLEMo. Now, thinking of her, missing her and hope she's here to accompany me, comfort me. That's all for today. Btw, it's 2am now. o.O. She's cute in this pic. From the bottom of my heart. She's really adorable. >< Love you....
Muuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkssssssssssssss!~!~!



Bleh! ( If she saw this, she sure chop me into 18 gulung.)





Goodbye for 2008. Hello to 2009, a year which laid beyond expectation. New challenges, new adventures, new life, new level and a new me. I promised. ^^



Still Lov[依然爱着你]ing You

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BLuekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk~~~~~~ baddie veggie coong pigu gong............ ><><><><><<><><><><><><><><><><><><

Anonymous said...

aiks forget to put my name thim~~
i'm ur pigu po..