Monday, April 13, 2009

13 April




It's my first time to go Sushi King with excitement~

Because, it's SUSHI KING RM2 BONANZA!

Certain plate of sushi"s" just cost rm2~

Boon told me about this promotion. He every year also go BONG CHAN Sushi King during these period. It's just for 4 days, started from today till 16/4. Must have Sushi King 2009 Membership Card. Maximum of 5 person.

Thanks to Hau An, who lend me his sushi king card. Appreciate it.

LaoPo, KH, MW, KM and I went to MV for sushi"s". We ate a total of 47 plates. o.O. Amazing. Here's photo of the first round.


After that, DarDar and I went to Pets Wonderland. Last time, she is not a small animal's lover, but now, indeed, she is. o.O. This is my first time that I heard her saying dogs, guinea pigs, rabbits and cats are cute, adorable. o.O. I'm shocked, stunned yet I'm happy to hear it, because everyone who knows me well knew that I'm a super animal lover. Haha. It was a merry day. Miss it. Sob. T.T


>M<

Still Lov[依然爱着你]ing You

0 comments: