Monday, August 17, 2009

17/8

I get a surprise today.
Guess what?
When is my birthday?
26/3.
Surprisingly, I received a present from my class girls' gang which I'm not so close with.
Shocking, yet touching.
They still give me birthday present though it had long passed. Happy to have this kind of classmates. Arigato~

Badminton,
Participated in SPUS Sports Carnival, badminton event, single match today.
I lost the first round, vs an Indian guy, who play like dancing hip-hop. He's agile, fast, yet I'm confident in beating him. The reason I lost? I don't have enough stamina, indeed, I'm fat. Time for me to keep fit, and train harder.
I finally found the real feeling of playing badminton. Concentrated, full of Ohm, energetic, muscle cramp a bit, but, I love it, I miss it.

Laopo,
If you are not happy, you can tell me. ^^. Don't keep it in your heart, and we will try to solve it, ok?

Limbs,
Hope that I still can control you smoothly, less pain, less cramp. o.O

Bed,
Here I come~~~



在我心中,
有一间家。
而那间家,
正是你的。

0 comments: