Friday, April 2, 2010

Daybreakers (2010)



This is a movie, about vampires, or zombies, I'm not sure either. They are seek blood, so I should call them, vampires, or gargoyles. Lol. But, this isn't any typical thriller genre-based movie. It is all about human world, that had been contaminated. People transform to vampires. They drink bloody red blood. This movie, was attractive to me, because, I havn't watch any vampires that will open company, set up business, wear formal outfits, drive Chrysler, live in modern house. It's kewl ( as defined as cool by Shurong). The plot, was interesting. See it yourself, as I don't want to be spoiler.

However, the ending, is superbly bad. A story without a clearer conclusion, ended with confusion, or to be said, WTF? Love the way the director filmed this movies, but the ending really disappointed me.

Rating : 6.5/10

P/S : Blood, is nasty, but, we might drink it one day just like them. Lol.

0 comments: