Sunday, June 21, 2009

Blogger 'K'arnival & Drag Me To Hell

Yesterday I worked for HT again in a event called The PJ Challenge Blogger's Karnival '09 in Jaya 33, PJ. It was quite a big event. A big regret for SR and I is that we didn't take pictures with those showgirls over there. T.T.

We went for dinner at night. After dinner, Movie time.

"Drag Me To Hell"

FYI, many people don't like the ending, neither do I, it does sucks.
But, BUT, it was a special movie, an unique movie, a distinct movie.
It is a thriller, yet a comedy. Yup, comedy, for me. You didn't read it wrongly or I didn't type it wrongly, COMEDY.

There are many parts that contains the laughter bombs. Fun to watch, and hard to forget those funny scenes. Worth for a heart-stopping but a laughter-bombing movie.

>M<

Still Lov[依然爱着你]ing You

0 comments: