Thursday, June 11, 2009

She "ask" me to do.

Originally from Pinkpau . She asked me to do, so I do lo.

1) Tell us about the first time you met and your first impression of him/her:

We were in Form 2 that year, studying in 2 Setia. Both of us think that we met by borrowing books, but the diff was, I think I lend her KH note book, but she think I lend her Science note book. Until now, we still havn't make a conclusion. There was where our fate started. My first impression of her? Nothing special, a chubby girl, who talks a lot, and I enjoy talking with her. We both were quite intimate in class although I had a gf.


2)What's a weird habit or quirk that she has?

She loves to bite her nails. LOVES. She can't keep her nails long. She cant stay up late because she get tired easily. She's quite 好胜(ought to be winner every time). Let me recall, Ah, she will forget me when she is doing something. 80% will happen in our relationship. She's forgetful. She doesn't do what she promise sometimes.

3) What makes her sad?

Babbling of her parents, me. She will cry when I scolded her loudly on phone. When she think of 2 girls, which has long hair. No hints. 2 girls, specific. (Cuz she jealous ma! ^^)

4) What makes her angry?

Her parents again, when I act like a kids, when people don't do the way she want, when someone is disturbing when she is on phone. I think that's all.


5) What excites her?
Almost every exciting things or incidents excites her. More specifically, When she get the chance to go out with me, when she lie on my chest, when she met with her friends, almost everything ba.


6) Tell us something funny about her?

Funny? She is becoming fatter. Do this consider funny? She's not humorous, but she's talkative. Everyone enjoys having conversations with her. Ah, she is clumsy. Haha. Chubby chubby ma. ^^

7) What's she like at home?

I'm not that sure, I didn't go to her house before. She will take nap whenever she can. She will fight with her sister ( o.O ), she teach her cousins, siblings. She eats. She loves to watch movies, without me. T.T

8) What's he like at work/school?

She enjoys the time being with her friends. She doesn't like to pak tuo in class. She hates teachers who don't know how to teach. I don't like her whether in work or school, totally different people. 5sc2 students should know well about this.

9) Describe her room.
Haha. Don't know. Slept with her grandma and sister. Closets, mirror, clothings, beds, pillows, bolsters, fans, lights. Other than that, nothing else.

10) What's her best friend like?

Not sure, quite a lot, I know it's not me.

11) Do you know who she hates the most?

Ah, who does she hates? I'm not sure wo, she didn't tell me. I guess no one ba.


12) Have you met his exes?

Aha. Nope. I just meet JY before. FYI, JY is a person who she likes and went crazy when she is with me. She will get super exciting when she heard that his pics were taken. Sad case. Doesn't want to mention.


13) Do his parents like you?

Hmm, last time no. Now half half. Future ??? Her sis does like me. Other than that, I don't know.

14) What's the first thing she would do or say if you fell down and scraped your knee?

Last time when she's in school, em, nothing ba ( sprained leg that time, you should rmb it. ).
Now she will at least care of me, help me put some plaster and medicine.


15) What would she do in an emergency situation with other people involved?

She will try to solve it for them or help them. How can she solve others' probs when she can't solve her probs?

16) Which shop would she spend most of the time at in a shopping mall?

Girls, of cause is clothings lo. Pharmacies, lingerie shops. Nothing else.


17) What would she have for a typical breakfast?

Aha, I don't know. No typical breakfast. The breakfast differs every time. Bread, meehoon, cake, biscuit, and so on.


18) Where would she want to go for dinner?

Home the most. She will go out with her aunt or her friends for dinner sometimes.

19) What kind of movie would she choose at the cinema?

She loves romantics, comedies, family type of movies. I know she's reluctant to watch movie, so I will just skip this ques.


20) Describe his taste in music.

More on classical and sentimental type of music.


21) If she wasn't going out with you, who would he be going out with?

Her friends, parents.


22) What item in her wardrobe would you like to burn?

Why should I burn? I will burn the clothes that I don't like.


23) What is she good at?

She can be a good gf but yet a good bf. She is good in manja-ing. She's good in singing. She's good in social relationship.


24) What is she totally horrible at?

Forgetful, she even forget me sometimes. IT-related things. She's changing, Hee. Now better. Not that horrible.


25) What's something about her that is annoying/infuriating?

To be honest, I hate it when she is with her friends. I'm kinda possessive. But now, I'm learning to be more generous and gentleman, so give some patience on me ba. Sorry to who I annoyed.

26) What's something that you two fundamentally disagree on?

Ego people. "Seafood" a.k.a. LALA, who dressed up like shit, damn colourful.

27) What's something that you two agree whole-heartedly on?

Fate. Nothing else is more important than this.

28) Is she possessive?

Em, no gua.


29) Why would he succeed in life?

She got the PR skills. So, she will succeed one day ba.


30) What is the coolest gift that she has ever given you?

Coolest? Define coolest. Sweet gift a lot. Girls always judge presents with money. The more expensive, the more sincere. Sweat.


31) What does she avoid at all costs?

Last time, the problems between us. She thinks that those problems can't be solved.

32) What does she spend the most money on?

Food, me, clothings, friends.

33) Describe her typical Sunday.

Sleep like a pig. Wake up late. Breakfast alone or with someone. TV is a must!


34) Why would she be dangerous?

She doesn't aware of the surrounding. Always nothing de la, nothing de la. Scare that she will like others.

35) Tell us about a time she looked absolutely gorgeous.

When she is on bed! Haha. She does look gorgeous all the time for me.


36) What's something about her that would surprise all of her friends?

She's big sized, but she loves to manja me. Haha. Like a small kitten. She is wild sometimes. ^^ ( Now's the time to use your imagination and judging skills.)


37) What do you love most about her?

Nothing much. Just her. Loving someone doesn't mean that we have to love for some certain reasons. There's no explanation in love for me. Love is love. I love her.

38) The biggest lesson you have learnt from loving your soulmate.

Learning now. Control my temper, treat her like gold class, respect.

GG. ^^.

>M<

Still Lov[依然爱着你]ing You

0 comments: