Monday, July 13, 2009

12/7

-Went to work with HT at Tanah Merah, Sg Buloh ( if not mistaken ).
-I personally kinda admire his upper authorities.
-All of them are good in team management, job management, public relation and so on.
-This time, I work with his colleague, Cat.
-She brought 3 of her kids here to work, all of them are older than me. Kaka.
-The two elders are kinda talkative, and hyper whereas the other younger one kinda
quiet.
-Luckily, I was under HT that time, with another girl, named Sonea. She's older than me too, she's indian I reckon, she's hyperactive, talkative too!
-Well, we both still manage to communicate, of course with English.
-We three responsible for 2 station games, both are quite annoying yet enjoyable.
-The participants enjoyed alot, they are still OK for me.
-At first, I didn't talk with the other colleague over there.
-They were kinda like BananaS to me. I'm not used to get along with that yellow fruit.
-I heard a conversation running among Cat's daughter.
"Em, Sonea and this guy are so quiet." - Natalie
"Yeah, they don't like to talk." - Nicole
"This guy ( me ) sounds scary to me, he didn't laugh at all..." - Natalie

- O.o
-After I realised it, I started to open my golden mouth.
-"He finally talks. And he got sense of humour also!" -Nicole

-Almost at the end of the event, Mr. Jug say goodbye and thanks to us.
-"Goodbye, Natalie, Niki, Nicole, Joan, ...... Cp."
-The girls misheard it as, Goodbye, Sweetie.
-In the end, when we are going back, they said goodbye to me. Guess what they say?
-"Goodbye, Sweetie!" I was like "shiok shiok"... and HT beside me making the o.O and -.- facial expression.

-It was a fun yet tiring day. Nearly met an accident on the way back, the car suddenly cut into my lane and almost crashed us. I guess he's sleepy or on alcohol.


在我心中,
有一间家。
而那间家,
正是你的。

0 comments: