Tuesday, July 14, 2009

14/7

Today Ah Boon didn't come to school due to fatigue caused by futsal yesterday. He's our driver for Tues, Wed and Thurs. Luckily, another driver, KH skipped class.

After school, KM and I went to the just-opened pool cafe first. To be honest, I played quite well today. (perasan). Maybe because of the influence of playing snooker which improves my accuracy and skills, or maybe because of the atmosphere. The cafe is small yet congested. We took the table nearest to the sofa where lotsa people sat over there. So many eyes were looking at us, awkwardness. Kinda show off in front of them, sapu KM, and later KH. Lol. I think they were amazed, ( perasan ) again, or they were just stay numb over there.

The cashier, or the only female staff in the cafe, suddenly came over and asked me,

"你欠我的六块钱还了我吗?"

I was like o.O, when did I owe her RM6? Oh, the money for the first hour. -.-

"我给了哦……"

"真的吗?"

Then she walked away. She not pretty but she's adorable. The way she talked to me like a small kids. Haha. KM has the same thought too.

What a day, what a day~



P/S: I admired the boss of the cafe, he knew that around TBR doesn't have any pool cafe, so he open one over there. He got a big brainy, he will be a richy rich rich one day.



在我心中,
有一间家。
而那间家,
正是你的。

0 comments: