Wednesday, July 15, 2009

My Sassy Girl



It's kinda romantic and likes a drama. romanticist should love this movie. ^^

My Sassy Girl is a remake of the highly successful 2001 Korean film of the same name.Like the original, "My Sassy Girl" is the story of a nice guy who falls for a hellion. Charlie (Jesse Bradford, "Flags of Our Fathers") brings his Midwestern sensibilities with him to New York and hasn't been tainted yet by big city life. When he sees a drunken girl passed out in the subway station he tries to take care of her and ends up in jail for his trouble.

Things don't get much easier for him in his dealings with Jordan (Elisha Cuthbert, "24") as she'll call him out of the blue with random instructions and demands that he feels compelled to obey and regret almost as soon as it's finished. Jordan is erratic – at one moment, carefree and downing vodka shots and then crying for no apparent reason.

I watched this movie half way because I was surfing through every channel, where its title and its memorable quotes attracted me.

Old Man: Destiny is the bridge you build to the one you love.

Old Man: Just suppose that the shaping and molding of destiny... is your destiny.

Charlie Bellow: Whether we're together or apart, you will always be the woman of my life.

Charlie Bellow: As for the question of destiny... all I know is that even when destiny really wants to accomplish something, it can't do it alone. You still have to go to that restaurant. You still have to show up. You still have to build a bridge... to the one you love.



在我心中,
有一间家。
而那间家,
正是你的。

0 comments: