Sunday, September 27, 2009

Door Closer

Wonder what is a door closer?



This is it. I just done fixing this fucking door closer. My dad, suddenly wanna install one on our bathroom door. Mou la la wan yeh zou. He has been fixing this for almost 3 or 4 days. He has been asking my opinion, but in the end, he still go on with his decision. A bull. Really stubborn. I hate stubborn guy though I got a bit stubborn. Lol. The first day, I managed to install it, without a problem. With our power, we can still open the door, but for my little sista, she cant even push the door open, so dad went to investigate. This problem has took him the whole morning. From the time I wake up, till the time for lunch. Lol. This shithead problem took me two hours to fix it. The solution? Just to shorten the hand attaching to the closer.
That will just take around 2 mins. Geram....


If I finished all this hard work, someone will be proud...
Now, I'm the only one who is proud of myself..

在我心中,
有一间家。
而那间家,
还是你的。

0 comments: