Saturday, September 12, 2009

My Sassy Girl (2008)

Once again, I watched this movie again and yet, I had been moved by it again.

Here're some quotations from the movie.

Old Man: Destiny is the bridge you build to the one you love.

Jordan Roark: I hope that I've healed during our year apart, and that I'm sitting with you while you read this. But if I'm not, it's not because I don't love you... Because I do. And it's not because I don't miss you, because I miss you already. It'll just mean that I'm not better. And the story isn't over yet.

Charlie Bellow: On the reasons to stop seeing her side we have: One, on going physical danger. Two, high likely-hood of a broken heart. Three, uh career sabotage. Four, she is clinically insane. Five, she seems to enjoy my pain. Six, fourteen piece matched set of Louis Vuitton emotional baggage. Seven, I haven't even kissed her yet, for God's sakes. Uh eight, she's ruining my life.
Leo: And the reasons to keep seeing her?
Charlie Bellow: I'm in love with her.


在我心中,
有一间家。
而那间家,
正是你的。

0 comments: