Friday, September 25, 2009

Where Got Ghost 吓到笑 (2009)

This is an SG-produced movie, directed by the famous SG director, Jack Neo. It was his first attempt with horror flicks. Its genre is Hormedy ( horror + comedy ). Lol.

Basically, this movie consists of 3 different stories, "Roadside Got Ghost", "Forest Got Ghost" and "House Got Ghost". Each parts have their own meanings and values. I think, this is an educational movie, which brings laughters and horrors. You laugh when you're supposed to laugh and you get scared when you're supposed to be scared.

要走捷径,一定要付出代价。

This is the only value that I'd remembered. Xd

Rating at 7/10 ba, because, I enjoyed watching Jack Neo's movies. XD


This is the first time I watched horror movie in about 2 years.
It's weird for me to watch horror movie without hugging anyone (the past) la.
Luckily, I get used to it because it has been a long time for not watching horror movie.
I didn't expect to watch horror movie with my friends, instead of my gf.


But, I did mind that, y she refuse to watch horror movie with me, but to watch this movie with her friends. Maybe the title of this movie makes her think that this is just a comedy ba.
Why still so stubborn? Haha.

在我心中,
有一间家。
而那间家,
还是你的。

0 comments: