Saturday, January 2, 2010

2/1/10

Today, I went swimming in the morning, and practicing sign performance at PuTi at noon.

I was kinda reluctant to go swimming, because all in my mind was, I'm not enough sleep, I wanna sleep more, but at last, I went for it due to transportation problem.

Today was kinda surprised for me, because I met with some gang which I havn't seen them for a long time, the Serdang Buddhist Association gang. To be exact, they were the gang which I love the most, till now. They were incredibly friendly, and kinda same channel for me. It's like I feel happy when watching them. Lol.

Guess, I'm reminiscing the time I at Da Ju Hui, a gathering or camp that assemble all the buddhist association across the state.

When one grows older, the harder one can find people who are same channel with one, and the more we emphasize on working, job, and money.

Recently, a friend of mine who exceeds Liong Jiong, stated that, she worked not because of interest, it's because of money. Can see that, she's not happy with her life and job. I hope that will be fine for her in the coming days.

I hope, I will not work and study for money, it's for interest.

Tomorrow, an EXCO meeting, i think. Hope that I can do sth for them.

0 comments: