Saturday, January 23, 2010

Legion



An out-of-the-way diner becomes the unlikely battleground for the survival of the human race. When God loses faith in humankind, he sends his legion of angels to bring on the Apocalypse. Humanity's only hope lies in a group of strangers trapped in a desert diner with the Archangel Michael (Bettany). -IMdB

It's a religious movie, Christianity, so, I think I will not comment much on it, to prevent arguement.

The front part of this movie attracted me, but as time goes on, it's getting boring and boring. It's kinda absurd, but I like the plot much. Just, the religion thingy has, spoilt the movie, should say so.

Conclusion : Micheal, is a good angel, whereas Gabriel is a bad angel. Now I only knows that, higher rank of angels called Archangel, who wears armors, and possess armored wings. Cool.


Rating : 5.5/10.

0 comments: