Saturday, January 30, 2010

大日子(Tiger Woohoo)



I now, finally understand, why till now, the hall is still fully seated, some patrons can watch it for up to 8 times and also, why MyFM claims that, we will 笑着感动 after we watched it.

The contents I shall not reveal at all. This movie is worth the money you watch it in cinema. My tears flew like rivers after watching two scenes. To be honest, it will be more than 2 times, if I didn't endure it from flowing out.

All I can say is, it's beyond my expectation. It's beyond my expectation towards local movies. Can be say as change my view towards chinese local movie. This movie contains a lot of things that involve in our country, or to be said in our life. People who hear MYFM should know who's Ah Beng, Ah Lian and so on. The faces in the movie can be seen almost everyday in the tv. It's kinda 生活化. It's like portrait-ing our everyday life on the screen. "KL people always talk about money", People will do anything because of 面子(dignity)".

[Watched it with Xian Xian, and she saw me crying in the first time. Malu~~~ XD]

My Personal View
For me, it's nicer than Avatar.
11/10 again.
I will watch it again if anyone wanna belanja me to watch~ XD

0 comments: