Friday, July 2, 2010

Dinner

Xian and I had our dinner at Societea. It's located in Kuchai Lama, beside 100 Yen and opposite CIMB bank. Its signboard is barely to see. We will miss the shop first time, if it's not spotted by her.

Societea, is a very special shop. It has a dim lighting, strong flower's aroma, relaxing environment, and its specialty is in its tea. There features a variety flavors of tea. They are even some weird name that we might never heard before. Each of their teas have their own functions. Some helps you to sleep better, some have detoxing effect, some have keep fit effect, and many many more.
The prices are reasonable, their food are just ordinary and their tea are extraordinary.

Tea, is one of my favourite beverages. When I was a kid, I used to drink tea with my uncle. I do seem old, but we enjoyed drinking tea in his room. If he's busy, I will still brag and nag him to make me some tea. Haha~




Couples do fight. Couples do argue. But, to last a relationship, it's more than fights, and argues. It's about solving it, understanding it and compromising each other. Silence, wouldn't solve anything. Hatred, wouldn't solve anything.

0 comments: