Saturday, July 24, 2010

Inception (2010)



There's only one word to describe inception, MIND BLOWING!

People who already watched this movie will certainly think a lot after the movie. I'm not exceptional. I wonder, are we living in dreams? People are projectile that we created our own self. I'm just worried that, someone will commit suicide. Inception is about planting a seed of idea inside a person's mind. This movie has done a good job in inception. Just for example, after watching this movie. I doubt that my current life is real or just a dream, killing myself will make me wake from the dream, just like Mal did. Lol. Leonardo Dicaprio is a wonderful actor, and no doubt that Christopher Nolan is a brillant director.

The ending is determined by the audience themselves. This certainly will create discussion or argument between them. The director has successfully plant this movie into our mind. I'm sure I will watch it again one day.

Rating : It's truly a never see before movie. It's well done. It's influencing. Movie of the Year, so far for me.

10/10

1 comments:

jason said...

Anyone understand the picture at the end of the show?