Sunday, July 4, 2010

The Haunting Lover 《借室还魂》, 2010

Yesterday, KM, KHwua, KHoong, YH, and I went to watch movie. We planned to watch ghost movie at midnight. We wanted to watch "9 Temple", but unfortunately, the tickets were sold out. We ended watching this movie, The haunting lover. We want horror, but it ended as a comedy. I categories it as a poor comedy because it's boring, stupid, wasting my time, not scary at all, poor cameraman (subject out of focus), poor actor, poor editing, poor music, poor plot and everything left are poor also.

Many audiences commented, "Is this a ghost movie?", I havn't seen a ghost movie without horror but laughter in my life. XXXX you." So, I bet you all know how to rate the movie.

My rating: U.
Ungraded = Fail.
I never see such a poor movie in my life.





To my dearest KHoong,
I knew you had been through hard time in the past,
but,
materials wouldn't make you happy.
Try to let it go, and you will live happier.

0 comments: