Friday, March 26, 2010

25/3

Had a small small gathering, or something call birthday feast.
Personally, I had to say sorry to those who I didn't invite this year because, due to exam, and lack of preparation, I can only afford to make a super small, un-fun-ed feast. People who come just get to eat, and shaking their legs. My house doesn't have any entertainments. This surely will bores you all. Sorry.

To those who came, thanks again. Mostly all of them are primary friends, and quarter of them should be from secondary school. Although it's simple, it's meaningful. It's not about the physical presents that I received, is something I felt in my own self.
Here,
credits to :
Xian : A cake, jellies, belt, Wing's, time spent. Organiser.
HT : The organiser of Last Sunday surprise celebration. The Xing Zhe camp.
Wesley : Photographer, organiser.
Others : Being a part in my celebration.
( Lazy to think XD )

Pics are to be updated soon. My personal photographer went MIA. ~.~

0 comments: