Wednesday, March 3, 2010

It's just about opportunity cost.

Work and earn some income, and study for future.
If you choose work, you gonna sacrifice study.
If you choose study, then you have to sacrifice work.

I choose study, why?
My dad.
Threatening me to stop studying and just go for work,
if I'm going to choose work.
So,
I can't work with her.
I can't save money.
I can't gain income.
I have to be dependent on my parents.
Are this the things that a 19 years old lad should do?

Work,
good for future.
Work,
is because of her.
That's the way I can see her often.
Work,
gathers experiences.

Study,
for me,
it's just a paper,
when you burned it, ashes left.
In real world, what's the point to be multi-degrees holder, if you don't know how the world works, how would you survive?

I'm forced.
I'm sorry.







I'm just helpless.

0 comments: