Wednesday, March 24, 2010

How to Train Your Dragon (3D, 2010)



For the fans of animation, this is the movie to watch. It's hilarious, touching, adorable, and it's 3D!
The dragons are super duper cute!!!!
I cant wait to own a dragon~~ Lol.
The movie, is not about how to train your dragon. It's about a story of a Viking's son, Hiccup, who doesn't have the Vikings appearance or mindset. He meet a dragon, Night Fury, which has not be seen by anyone, the story of the dragon remains a secret. After that, his life changes. And the movie goes on. See it yourself~

Rating : 8/10 (worth worth worth).




Thanks for my boss, HT and my dude, Shurong, for treating me to eat and watch movie. Gam sia. My boss seems tired, but he insisted to go out with me. Appreciate. And the long-time-no-see dude, he's not that emo again~ Lol.

Pasta Zanmai. It's even better than Sushi Zanmai (Price higher la). First time in my life, a yichiban japanese cuisine, or to be said as superior cuisine. It's delicious, delicious and delicious. Everything is fresh, everything is nice. But, the price is not what you thought of, yet it's worth for the quality.

0 comments: