Thursday, March 4, 2010

72 Tenants of Prosperity (72家租客), 2010



Another big film from HK which involves massive amount of actors, 72 of them. It may seems great, but it isn't. It's good in humour, but when it comes to the story plot, to be honest, I don't know what they are trying to tell us, except that, "Happy New Year?" Their scripts are rather interesting, their jokes are funny, their actors are amazing. Bad words were scolded, that makes the show a bit more interesting, instead of censoring them. This show is purely just for laugh. If you are under great pressure, or you are sad when you are dumped, you are recommended to see this show.
If people who seek meanings, and have no sense of humour, you can just skip this movie.

*When Linda Chung came out, my goddess of everything, I almost fainted.(exaggerating)
*When Stephy Tang came out, my goddess of cuteness, I nearly fainted.(exaggerating)
*Wong Zhou Nam was indeed lucky, he get to kiss and hug Linda Chung. WTF.


Synopsis here~

Rating : 6/10

P/S : thanks to my little xian, who is a bit different today (ties her hair), who is kinda cute, who I love the most, for accompanying me to see the show~~~

0 comments: