Saturday, June 19, 2010

19/06/10

It had been decades I didn't utilise English as my blogging, chatting, language. My English level has deteriorated.

Today, Xian and I went to Mid Valley for the education fair. First, we bought a Caramel cream-based Frappacino from Starbucks because I thought the fair is gonna be huge, and it will take a lot of time. Once we step into the MVEC, the fair was tremendously small. We just took 10 minutes to surround the hall. It sucks. Despite wasting time over there, I gathered some info about interior design. Based on the info collected, I had to retake diploma, and my A-Level was wasted. There're two choices left for me, continue study finance and accounting, or back to square one and take diploma in interior design.

Interior designer, this has been my dream since form 3. However, I doubt my not-so-serious colour blindness affecting my choice. Time to consider, time to decide, very soon.




*My english was just poor. It's disgusting. Lol.

0 comments: