Sunday, June 6, 2010

Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time (2010)



It had been a long day I abandoned my blog. Now, it is the time I resurrect it.

Prince of Persia, as you all know, it's a game. Normally, what will you reckon on a movie filmed based on game? It sucks right? However, POP isn't that suck. I'm not sure whether the story follows the original game plot, or it's a newly made story, it did a good job in introducing every characters in the movie. The visual graphic might be a little more to gaming graphic. It looks a bit fake. The action scenes were awesome. It captures every part of it, and shows us the ability and agility of Dastan, the Prince of Persia. However, I found it a bit short when "Hassassins" appears on screen. People feared them, but they looks like a ordinary people to me. Humourous scenes flooded the movie. Examples :

Tamina: Such a noble prince leaping to assist the fallen beauty.
Prince Dastan: Who said you are a beauty?
Tamina: There must be a reason why you can't take your eyes of me.
Prince Dastan: [stutters] You're... I...

Tamina: That's impossible.
Prince Dastan: Difficult, not impossible.

Prince Dastan: Give me the strength not to kill her.
[Tamina makes a face]

Tamina: [sarcastically] Such a noble prince.
Prince Dastan: Such a gentle princess.

For more info, refers to IMDB.


Rating : 5/10

0 comments: