Thursday, June 17, 2010

Toy Story 3 (2010)



Pixar never fails to impress me. Continue from the major movie, "Up", here's "Toy Story 3". To be honest, people who are reluctant to see animation from Pixar, were just a big fool. Animation, is not for kids only, there are for all ages. Once you watch it, you will know. You can only reject it, after you had watched it.

People who watch it, should know which part of it will make you ROFL (roll on the floor laughing). Thanks to the unlimited creativity of Pixar, I laugh like i never laugh before. My tear even came out. I can guaranteed you that, you will laugh like shit! Just enjoy the show and laugh all you can~

My rating :
Movies from Pixar are always 11/10 for me. XD
A great movie.
A humorous movie.
An insane movie.
A 100% worth to watch movie.
And,
I'm going to watch it again~ Lol.

0 comments: