Sunday, June 20, 2010

20/06/10

Today I went to MV again, but with different people. Today was the day Wes and I had a different thoughts and experiences in photography. We went to the Wedding Expo to take some photos.

We finally understand that being a photographer isn't an easy job at all. You have to keep your mind sharp, focusing on every moment, capturing every moment on time, and we have to bear the weight of the camera. Just after 30 minutes, our hands were sour, our neck were stiffen. However, doing the things we like were never tired, and it was satisfying. Although I don't possess the professional level photography kit, I still enjoy taking photos. One day, I will own a DSLR, and capture every moment, joyfulness, sorrowfulness, grievousness, and share it with everyone.

Pictures can be found in my facebook.


Off topic:

My tins and cans collection.


My glass bottle collection.


Pik-ka-Boo!

0 comments: