Saturday, December 4, 2010

19/11/10

Dear bloggy,
Sorry to abandon you for a long period. I'm back with 3 posts to make you happy~


19/11/10 is our special day. We have been together for one year, quite a simple life, yet memorable. At first, I plan to go Ishin for dinner, but scared of queuing up for seats, so I decided to bring her to Hokkaido Ichiba in Gardens after HP7.

Hokkaido Ichiba is under Sushi Zanmai's company, and the food seems similiar, but the differences lie in the price and the quality. We order soft shell crab as usual, cha soba for me, unagi bla bla bla for her and ice cream for desserts. It's kinda disappointing when Chuka Chinmi is not on the menu. It's a kind of seafood but it's not available in a restaurant that is under the same company as Zanmai? Depressed.



Soft shell crab. To every Japanese cuisine, the first thing i will try out is soft shell crab. I expected it to be super delicious, but then it turns out quite disappointing. The crabs are a bit better in quality and bigger in size compared to Sushi Zanmai, but the price differs a lot. It's not that worth to order it. Xian said it was nice and I can't doubt it due to its price, perhaps.



Next on is my cha soba. It was beyond my expectation. The price differs a lot, but it's actually the L size of cha soba in Zanmai (IMO). He added wasabi into the sauce, and it tastes superb. The taste that I never had in my life, so delicious~ Oh ya, I forget something. He also added raw quail's egg into it, which makes it so special...... Sedap...



Ah, the new dish. It's unagi bla bla bla. It was served with a stone bowl with unagi and rice in it. What's so special about this dish is the waiter actually mix all the things together, and prepared it LIVE in front of you. This actually gave the customer the feel of being respect, and feel superior. The rice captures the sauce of the unagi and the sweet scene of the unagi, which makes a great combination.




Last but not least, the renowned Hokkaido Ice Cream. It just taste amazingly, no other words to describe. We ordered Hokkaido's Melon And Green Tea flavour. Their signature Hokkaido's Melon are mix with sweet with a little bit of sour. Green Tea are just Green Tea. Sedappppppp~ But do notice that two scoop of ice cream, is not bigger than your handphone.



I gave her a piggy coin bank for a certain purpose, that is to write all the bad things that she hates and throw it inside. But then.. NVM. In return, she gave me a set of leather equipments, belt, wallet, card holder. It's not about I'm not appreciating it, but it does look about old for me.... So, I'm officially an adult. XD

That's all for the day. ~.~

0 comments: