Saturday, December 25, 2010

24/12/10 Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve wasn't something big for me, but just used it for an outing reason. xD

Early morning of this day, Peng Siang and I went to gym for workout. Seriously, I'm weak. haha. I can only last for 1 hour over there. With 90 calories burnt on the treadmill ( around 15 mins ), workout at the machines section for 30 mins and lastly 15 mins of slacking. The feeling of exercise was great. You can feel your whole body burning, metabolism rate became faster, and in return of high lactic acids at the joints of every limbs. Now, I'm still in ache. GG


Late afternoon, Xian and I went to Sunway Pyramid for Lunch, Movies and Dinner. I received two Christmas presents. One from myself, and one from Xian.

The first one, Xiao² Coong and Xiao² Xian. They will be sticken on my car next year. Don't be fool by the size of them in the picture, they are just only half of a 500ml Coke bottle. LOL.


The last, my GG Ignition Exia Mode. First of all, you will notice it's not B*ndai version. Well, because I'm poor, but hand itching, so I decided to give it a try on this manufacturer ( GaoGao ) production. Surprisingly, the quality was decent, and the parts + runners almost the same as the B*ndai! Been working on the head and chest, it came out pretty good.


We had our lunch at Sakae Sushi. And yup, it's not as awful as Sakae in IOI, but it's just way below average. Self-claimed "Genmai Green Tea" cost me RM2.00, with the taste of brown rice, filled in a teabag, put in a plastic cup with water. Oh my, Zanmai, provides ceramic cup, which is more insulated to heat + easy to grip + preserve heat better, and it only cost RM1.00. Sakae uses dry and crispy seaweed, that's the pros. When you chew the seaweed, you can feel its crispiness and easy to rip off. As usual, I will order Kappa Maki (cucumber) to test. Surprisingly, its kappa maki was quite satisfying.
"Well-prepared cucumber + the crispy seaweed = perfect combo"

-Chuka Hotate, is decent.
Like
•Served Cold
•Sauce was nice
•Xian likes it
Dislike
•much harder to chew ( like chewing a cooked beef)
•Sauce was way to salty after few pieces was consumed.
•The side-vege was too little

-Soft Shell Crab Temaki was above average, but with too little sauce.
-Baby Octopus Sushi is like shit.
-The new Unagi mix with Mushroom is pure shit also.
-Unagi with egg rice is pure shit also. The sauce used with unagi is awful. The portion is too little. The egg is decent. The onion is not sweet at all.

Sakae Sushi, I will not visit you again. Byebye~

Movie - Tron
•Seriously Ownage.
•Alot of Programming Code. Pening.
•8/10
*Way too expensive in Sunway, RM21 for one person.
*Never watch 3D in Sunway, the 3D glasses were poor, decrease the clarity and brightness. I can even see it clearer when I'm not wearing one.

Dinner - Wendy's
•Insist not to have fastfood as dinner, but she won. T.T
•Spicy chicken is way too spicy, a lot of pepper on the skins, making us cough like shit.
•Frosty was seeedddaaaaapppp!
•We cant finish our meal because we are too full~
( I believed that she's not that cruel and cold, she has a gentle and caring heart, just the way the react back turns out to be cruel and cold. As to against her parents, same like me. I believe you can do it de..)

Sight-seeing
Decoration inside Sunway Pyramid = Potong Steam.
Decoration outside Sunway Pyramid = Blue-ish yet bit messy.
Decoration inside Sunway Resort = Simple yet elegant yet straight to the point.
Decoration outside Sunway Resort = Lambor parked in front of the entrance while people enjoyed taking photos of it.


Thus, The end of my Christmas Eve. A wish from me to Santa, please deliver a potion that will change her back to herself. And a potion to everyone of us in this world, to possess a heart of a new-born baby, pure and naive.

0 comments: