Saturday, February 14, 2009

14 Feb

Today is Valentine's Day, and our 1st annual anniversary.
Actually, I do want to go out and celebrate today.
Guess what? We are going out tomorrow.
Better than nothing, right?

At first, I thought in a negative thinking.
Ow, the first year that I didn't celebrate V-day and anniversary on the actual day.
I was kinda frustrated and disappointed that time.
Guess what again? An article in the newspaper brought me out of frustration and disappointment.

It's about V-day few days ago in The Star. It's just a feedback by an ordinary lady, but it changes my thinking.

"V-day is just a normal day but just a different name given that day. Everything is double the usual price."
She added, "You are not necessary to show your love only in a special day. As long as you love her, everyday will just be V-day as well."

She's right. As long as you love her, everyday will be V-day as well. In fact, today really people mountain people sea. Luckily we didn't go out today.

Anticipating the outing tomorrow. Anticipating her reaction when she saw my gift. ^^



>M<

Still Lov[依然爱着你]ing You

0 comments: