Tuesday, February 24, 2009

24 Feb

To all my supporters, I promised you all to update my blog, so here's it. These few days, I use money like pee. The beginning of this year is kinda hard, and stiff. It might be true that people with goat zodiac will have hardship in this current cow year. For me, feng shui doesn't exist. I don't believe in feng shui.

Hard time 1:
My nokia5610 broke down for 2 times, and currently in the factory, being investigate. The person in charge of repairing my phone doubted that I had changed the part inside my phone. I can't do anything about it.

Hard time 2:
I just failed my driving test. This driving thingy cost me a total of >RM1k. It's freaking me out. But still, I have to finish it. Although now I'm in a despair state, sooner or later, I will recover, I surely will own it one day.

Hard time 3:
Lack of finance, should be described further as poverty. I almost used up angpau duit. From today onwards, I gonna bring only RM5 to school. Currently, walk the talk is hard for me. But still, I must do it.

Hard time 4:
I do have sixth sense like women have, just not that accurate. I felt that, my family's finance is experiencing problems. In short, we might experience bankruptcy like last time.

Hard time 5:
I'm lazy. Pure ownage. Lazy, bad time management and weak determination, are my biggest enemies. I don't how to counter them. Lol.

I think there's more hardships, but I can't recall them. I hope that, I will grow after having these hardships.

Once again, apologize for the inconvenience caused. Thanks for all of your patience and supports.



>M<
Still Lov[依然爱着你]ing You

0 comments: