Sunday, August 8, 2010

Dogathon

I was invited by Chris to Dogathon held at UPM today. UPM is super big and I sesak in it. It's not just a university, It's actually like a small town.

Today's weather was considered good, shady. It was a brand new experience for me. Pets photography. Pets are same like humans, they are shy, they avoid cameras, they do have emotions.

I was really grateful to have someone lending me her precious camera. It helps me to improve my skills. Without her, I will spend another meaningless weekend in my house.

I had taken 600+ photos, but only 200 was safe from being moved to recycle bin. Out of 200, I think 10% only consider nice. My skills are still very noob, and I wish to improve it.

There's one shot, I loved the most. Colours were there, focus on the right spot ( the eye), lighting was correct, timing ngam ngam, and everything is just perfect for me. Here, I present, Husky.

0 comments: