Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Up to 17 August 2010

I will let the pictures do the talk. As I'm lazy to type~


6/8
My first ever bought DSLR!
Just kidding.
My teacher's, appreciate it.
Canon 1000D. Will be returning soon. So mm she dak.


6/8
PutraJaya Shooting with Wesley.


7/8
ThinkLab Conference
Exposed to the life of designers.
Album in facebook~



7/8
PC Fair
Super Crowded.
I think I will never got there for photo shooting.
Album in facebook~



8/8
Dogathon
Dogs are cute, especially Husky!
First experience with pets photography.
Album in facebook~



14/8
Outing with my baby.
Her first time to New York Skin Solution.
Free Sony Goodies (Travel Kit).
We cried like never cried before. LOL

14/8-16/8
Fo Qu 143 (佛曲143)
First big event photography.
Precious experience.
8 abit of the life of a professional photographer~
Meet new people~
Album in Facebook~

17/8
Sick~ Doctor~RM46~~ T.T
Medicine~

XX/8
Tech pen, RM100++ T.T
A souvenir from Australia~~~ Thanks Yee Hoong~
Tech Drawing workdesk.
Tech Draw Bag. rm90!!!!! T.T

Total expediture this half of month : >RM400! T.T

That's all for this half of August! Stay tuned.

0 comments: