Sunday, August 1, 2010

Road to success,

is never easy. You must pass every obstacle, easy or hard, to achieve success. There's no short cut in life. If you choose to take shortcut, the one who rugi is yourself.

I'm experiencing the diploma life. It's not as easy as I thought, or it's above my expectation. However, life is about learning, it's a new stage for me to be a more discipline guy, independent guy.

Assignments fill my life. It's not easy, and I'm ready for me. To diploma mates out there, assignments are not about last minute, and pass up. It's all about the process. Ask yourself, why are you doing assignments? If your answer is to pass up, then you better go out work instead of wasting time there. During the process, you will learn a lot, but there's only one criteria, commitment. Everything in your life, you must have commitment.

Life is never easy, but you can make your life easier.

0 comments: