Saturday, August 7, 2010

ThinkLab & PC Fair

ThinkLab.

-Let me know more about design.
-Life of a designer.
-Must be open-minded.
-Must be socialable.
-English must be good.
-Must voice out, if there's any beh song. It's not like, swallow it or stab people's back.
-To classmates, open-minded and English is a must in design field. Passion is important. Effort is important. Let us be a successful designer~~
-Actually motivating.


PC Fair.

-Crowded, super.
-My portrait skill sucks.
-Knew my weakness well.
-Want to improve it, however, life will be busier with assignments.
-Looks despair when everyone has a DSLR, which it means a lot to me. For me, they are buying DSLR due to trend, course requirement, but not the passion. Everyone can take photos, but what intention is they used it for. Rich owned DSLR, but DSLR owned poor.

0 comments: