Thursday, August 19, 2010

Saisaki Japanese Restaurant

As mentioned in the title above, we went to this restaurant to have our dinner. It features Japanese Buffet, subbed from Shogun. The environment was nice and relaxing, however the food placement is not really good. There doesn't have a fixed section about what food to place. Sushi can be found anywhere, the sashimi was on top of the counter, which we thought it is a decoration. It's weird that Thai food was found in this so called Japanese-Restaurant -- Curry, Tomyam.....

The price was barely acceptable, but I doubt the quality of the food. Some are left to cold, not much heating up, Agemono ( deep-fried ) dishes should be crispy but it's not, the food was served chill, Oysters seem not fresh, the barbecued beef is hard to be chewed, and so on. For me, I wouldn't recommend you all to try out, it's better to eat at Zanmai Sushi ( my all-time favourite Japanese cuisine). No offence, just my opinion.

Below are some shots taken over there.


Escargot, Fried baby eel, barbecued beef, cheese baked oyster, spicy lala?, fried squid ring, and so on. All of them, are barely heated. Don't judge a food by its appearance.




The so-called famous Beijing or Peking Duck. I have no comments because I seldom eat duck.



Buffet must have. Ice Cream! Green Tea that have weird taste, Mat Kool, Vanilla with Mix Berry.




Cha Soba ( Green Tea Cold Noodles).



Yee Hoong, is drinking, Tong Sui, which he requested to add more water, to unsweetened it.




Rm9x++ 1.8L Sake. Compare it with a standard size phone. You can imagine how tall and big the bottle is.










Not-so-fresh Oysters bar.




Interesting Dessert.Pumpkin Custard? I never eat it.



Cawan Mushi? Steamed egg? I dislike it.




Lastly, this took me 30 mins to finish it.




Price for 10 pax. Certainly more worth if dine in other place. Once in a lifetime is enough for me. So, Saisaki should not be in my list in the future.


Voice your opinion if you think what I said is wrong. ~.~ Thanks for reading to the end~

0 comments: