Wednesday, March 19, 2008

1st Experience..

The 1st time in my life, she wrote a sort of like diary thingy for me when she was in china. The first time i thought is WTF? Cuz she's the 1st who did such thing to me. Although it's a rough work, it's a decent work.. It makes me touched until my tears gonna flow out from my eyes when i jus read through the 1st paragraph. it makes me feel sweet, touched, and others undescribable feelings..

It's written on sereval pieces of exercise book's paper, so i stapled them all 2gether and make a cover for her. Although it's a simple disign, i still satisfied with it.. I had added in my 1st english "poem" on it. I wrote:
This is the view tat we will see if we manage to last forever...
A sky tat is full of stars,
which is a romantic scene.
When I kisses you gentlely on yr lips,
the mark will nt disappear and it will last forever...
( i had edited it.)
Tat's all for this title.
Love you, dear..

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is kiss u, nt kisses u. Gj on the blog. Keep up the good work!