Wednesday, March 26, 2008

26 March..

2day is my birthday.. Haha.. Guess many ppl rmb bout it.. Thx for all yr greeting ar.. Thx..

I 1st time celebrate my burfday with my gf, in wes hse and secret recipe. Haha. Sounds romantic.. Hehe. And i would liek to take this opportunity to say thx u to Chun Seng, who r the driver of a proton Waja, who fetch my gf to tuition.. He solved our problem of transportation. *claps claps to him*.

I finally 'own' a subwoofer, thx to Mr Wesley Gan U Down, ( jk oni), the feeling of having bass is shiok man. Alto it's nt branded, (made in china), i was grateful to hav a subwoofer. Haha..


My celebration planning started from ytd. My gf and I planned to celebrate my burfday at care4's kara-ok, but both of us are lazy to walk, and scared of sunlight rays, so we spent our time at wes hse. This a pic which we took at his hse. Looks weird la.


Around 4.08pm, we went to Secret Recipe to celebrate. A slice of cake tat fulls of sweetness.. The cake i ordered was Cappacino Cheese cake. This is a pic tat i almost finish it.


I had booked the shop for my celebration. So oni we two were in d shop. (U tot i'm tat rich meh?)


This was the moment she was eating her carrot xxx cake.

This was the proof of our loves at Secret Recipe. Hehe.


Finally, around 5.30pm, Chun Seng a.k.a Mohammad Chuah came to fetch her to tuition. There was where we said goodbye to each other, unwillingly... I was happy to hav such memories and a great moment wif her..

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nw here an idea, 2 solve any transport problems ur gf may hav, u can take ur drivers license nw!!! Lolx