Monday, March 24, 2008

24 March Again..

Are u guys wondering y i hav so many free time to blog while others busy studying? i, my own self oso dunno y. Jus finishing revise my maths.

I jus wondering y our relationship nid to b secret,while her previous relationship doesnt nid to.. I had jus thought of it, from her aspect, she's nid to suffered from tension given by me and her parents, so i shld b more understanding.

From my aspect, i jus nid to suffer from... Hmm, there's nth for me to suffer from. Ah, ya, i'm suffering from sick now. Sob. I rather tok less wif her, less interact wif her, than losing her from my side. I know i jus noe how to say, but dunno how to do it. I'll prove to u all tat i will cherish her and do my pledge to love her and care bout her.

Is there any study groups outside there? i would like to join u all... (around seri petaling or O.U.G) Oh damn, i love to blog now. No matter wat event, big or small, minor or serious, i oso will write it out on bloggers. Time to improve my poor english..

0 comments: