Sunday, March 23, 2008

23 March 'Early in morning"...

Now is 12.10am. Y i still havnt slp yet? Let me think of it.. Ah, i remembered. I missing someone's voice, so i cant fall asleep.. Ltr nid to go temple to help my frens out. They lack of ppl mortally. As i noe, jus got 3 ppl including me go to temple ltr. Hmm, is exam tat important? Y every1 cuz of exam dunwan to go out? Wat's d point of examination? For me, exam is to determine yr grade, yr degree. Y nowadays, outside there jus got tons of parents.. * HA-CHEE*.. Sry, i jus sneezed. Continue where i stop, tons of parents care about the result, not for their children's progress, but for their own pride, faces. They always like to compare their own sons wif others' sons. Do they care bout their own sons' feeling? They dont. Hmm, y shld i get so irritated? I dont care a f' of it. LoL. It's late, so I'll ended it with 5 words..
I Love You, Kar Yan.... missing her too much make me 'courageous'. Lol again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yup, agreed. Y must hav exams.... Ppl r studying 2 get good grades, nt 2 gain knowledge... Haiz, time has change...

KaHMinG said...

Haha agree wat u say le... But I know ur parents are very gud de... Rite? Espicially ur mum =)))