Monday, March 24, 2008

24 March..

2day is a whole new day for me. a sick me. sob. When i woke up from my dream, i realise tat my back hurts. Ouch~~ Hope tat some1 was here to massage me with her soft, twinkly little hand.

School life is boring during exam time. U nid to sit there for around 2 ++ hrs, jus to answer d dam cow shit paper. Hais, 2day during exam, i nearly fall asleep. Y do i nearly fall asleep? I think is because i didnt get enuff slp ytd, my cousin from far far away--Ipoh, came for his orientation for university. He's gonna stay till Wed or Thurs, i wonder how i study or do some privacy things (keke). Hmm, and i oso wondering how i call my dar dar with his appearance. Haha..

Back to home now. Wondering wat shld i do next.. It's kinda dark outside, and some thunder heard. When it's raining, i cant do a f'king shit cuz of lightning. i scare tat my com will strucked by lightning. *cough cough*.. Hope tat i will get well soon b4 my pt start..

She went to her teacher's hse, jus nextdoor, to study by herself.. I think b4 shld we open a study group? But there are too much woes to b worried and solved. So, i guess i'll jus dump it into d sea..

0 comments: