Monday, October 20, 2008

20 Oct

Days after days, nights after nights, it's been quite a while I didn't see her. I wondered, why my heart isn't missing her at all. Fortunately, yesterday, I transferred the photos which were taken at MV last Friday. You know what? She's charming, cute. I can't move my sight out of her. I smiled. The missing feeling had finally came back to me. Another question pops out. Are we gonna end like this, in this situation? No. The answer is no. I won't let it ended like this. I must do something to 'rescue' this relationship. I didn't see her or manja her for days, even weeks. Days without her, is just like a garden without flowers. My mind is blanked, my heart feels empty. Completely empty.

When you love that person, you gonna make him or her happy. This is correct, but what if he or she hurts you always? Are you still gonna make him or her happy? When you are obsessed with her, you will do it, no matter how she treats you, how she appreciate it.

Getting emo isn't what I want. I can't control myself from getting emo. I just can't stop thinking when the darkness approaches. My heart was frozen solid, it is as fragile as glass. With a single touch, it will scatter. I just want to stop thinking of it. But how? I really can't figure it out.

I'm getting tired of studying. I hate to study those subjects which I don't like. I hate it. I mean it. Apparently, studying is a must-do task for a students, but this kind of student life isn't making me happy. Wake up at 6 early in the morning, take a short bath, then go to school. Teachers aren't conducting any lessons these few days. This is what I'm annoyed. Go to school unintentionally. What is school used for? It's a facility for student to study in it, but now, it's just like a playground. We hang out in the school and walking around to examine the cracks on the wall. Lol. Damn Sien.

Gdnites, all.

Still Lov[依然爱着你]ing You

0 comments: