Sunday, October 19, 2008

Random.

There is one sentence that I'm quite agree with it.

1.Love starts with smile, grows with a kiss and ends with tears. (extracted from friend's PM)

Love starts when a person fell in love. Both of them share their feelings, their thoughts together. After some times, they started to show some feeling towards each other. There's when love starts. When they saw each other, their hearts pumped vigorously. Sweet feelings came to their brain, and they both enjoyed the sweet feelings. Both of them are kinda shy when they both being together, especially when the moment they started to hold hands. I experienced it well. Haha. Thus, love starts with smile.

After some times, their relationship became firm and tight. Both of them sticked together like the Elephant Glue. They thought, there will be forever love. Their relationship had grown. They began to embrace each other, kiss each other, or even have sexual life. Love grows with a kiss.

But, after some times, they realised that their personalities didn't match well, problems existed. They argued. This caused the relationship to be loosen and might ended up breaking up. Both of them cried everyday after "combating". They might having cold wars too. After that, both of them realised that, it's time to end this torturing relationship. Thus, love ends with tears.

I don't know what am I typing. I just typed what I think, what I wanna to express. This is just some experiences which I encountered in my life. Some happen on me, some don't.

School starts 2moro. We gonna go to school for the god-damn-fucking-shit-lamo-boring PRA SPM test. What's the intention of having that "formal" test? I'm not sure. I just know, I hate to go to school if there's no lessons to be conducted. I prefer to stay at home and sleep until the sun sets. What can I do? I'm a student, and this is the student's life. Oh well, who cares? Do your best and just live on. Someday, somewhere, you will find your intention to live on.



Still Lov[依然爱着你]ing You

0 comments: