Thursday, October 2, 2008

1-2Oct

After 2 days staying at the 3rd Young Buddhist Gathering, I learnt a lot of things. I learnt to put things down. I learnt that what's is teamwork, I felt the warmth they all gave me.


I love you guys. Haha. Love the green shirt gal too. She looks like 15 but actually 20. She's kinda kawaii, I'm in love with her. Lol. Haha. Love MiaoMiao oso. She said she's introverted, but she makes me feel like she's not that kind of person. Lol.

An idea came into my mind when we gonna give our team a name, 我们,which means we. Then, other groups came out with some marvelous name. Then a sentence was made.
我们,(逗号)鸟人娘子爱戴罗家(ROJAK)眼镜。(句号)
The authorities was amazed by our cooperation and creativity. Lol.

At night, there was an activity, which involved birthday celebration and heart sharing. That day, a candle was provided to us. That activity should be touching, because other than our group, all were crying, emo-ing, sharing their heart. 'Our' group, guess what were we doing? We were playing with the wax!! Lol. We shared our heart happily, without a tear, and full of laughters. I missed that moment. I really hope that, I can be naive all the time, and the world wouldn't be that complicated. Do our best

Basically, we enjoyed our 2 days gathering, it was a rare occasion to have that many buddhist association gather in a hall. Although we don't know each other, we managed to cooperate like a team, like a company. Most of my friends said that, I'm even happier than before. I don't know why, but it was truth. Although my gay friend, SR wasn't with me that time, I still manage to find another gay friends, and girls' friends. Haha. After all, I shouldn't be that stubborn. I shouldn't ruin my life. I should appreciate it. But still, I refused to study!!!!! Kang Yi!!!! Lol.

Pics will be uploaded soon. Patience please. Fasten your selt belt. -.-''' Wait and see how's my green shirt girl looks like. Haha. ><

Still Lov[依然爱着你]ing You

0 comments: